2.17.2006

My Lists

To ease into this, this....this. I've created some lists, perhaps to give you an idea of who I am by what I like. Here is my movie list. My caveat, it's not finished, nothing with me ever is. I like to keep my options open.

Feel free to comment. I especially love getting book recommendations.

Great Movies:
Chicago
Singing in the Rain
Alien
Terminator
Jurassic Park
Stand By Me
ET
Breakfast Club
Pricilla: Queen of the Dessert
Chasing Amy
Oliver Twist
Bringing Up Baby
Fight Club
Pulp Fiction
Grease
A River Runs Through It
Life is Beautiful
Schindler’s List
Eat, Drink, Man, Woman
12 Angry Men
Casablanca
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
Dr. No
Fifth Element
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
Blazing Saddles
Breakfast at Tiffany’s
Barefoot in the Park
Raiders of the Lost Ark
El Mariachi
The Music Man


Extremely Good:
Matrix
Pink Panther
Barbershop
When Harry Met Sally
Toy Story
Kissing Jessica Stein
An American in Paris
Kill Bill Vol. 1 & 2
My Fair Lady
Thelma and Louise
Laura Croft: Tomb Raider
Il Postino
Say Anything
Strictly Ballroom
Blues Brothers
Caddyshack
Animal House
Adaptation
Brazil
2001: A Space Odessey
Guess Who’s Coming To Dinner (original, of course)
Diamonds are Forever
Monster’s Inc.
Eddie Izzard: Dressed to Kill
American Beauty
A Bug’s Life
Usual Suspects
The Professional
A Beautiful Mind

Fun:
Adventures in Babysitting
Dirty Dancing
Yellow Submarine
The Little Mermaid
Air Force One
Parenthood
The Player
Kill Shorty
Narnia
Napolean Dynamite
Working Girl
Desperado
Jackie Brown
From Dusk Til Dawn

A Waste of Time:
The League of Distinguished Gentlemen
Assassin
Face Off
Splash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home